Rates, terms and conditions can be negotiated to meet the needs of the client, depending on the scope and resource requirements involved, but are otherwise as follows:
- No charges apply to the candidate for registration of interest or to the client for a basic database search, advertising on our website, selection and submission of candidate's CV's, unless subject to special client requirements, such as security screening, testing or media advertising.
- Any candidate who is submitted to a client by ProcureNet and is not progressed for any reason, remains ProcureNet’s candidate with respect to that client for a period of 12 months from the date of submission. If that candidate is subsequently required for a permanent or contract role by that client, the candidate must be engaged through ProcureNet.
- Rates for the selected contractor or subcontractor are fixed for all authorised hours worked, except for compulsory increases in statutory charges, and CPI variations, which are reviewed each year, effective the 1st July.
- ProcureNet covers all statutory charges such as PAYG Tax, Payroll Tax, WorkCover & Superannuation plus approximately 10% administration costs and 10% profit margin from the rates negotiated with the client.
Note: Rates quoted are subject to 10% GST.
- ProcureNet carries $10 million Public Liability insurance to cover the extent of any negligence on the part of ProcureNet or its employees. However, since the client makes the final selection of the successful candidate, and is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of appointees, ProcureNet will accept no liability for any loss, expense, damage or delay arising from any act or omission on the part of the appointee (including dishonesty, misconduct or lack of skills) that is not otherwise covered by our Public Liability and Worker’s Compensation insurance.
- Reimbursement of client approved expenses such as travel/airfares, meals and accommodation (if applicable) are subject to a 10% charge for administration.
- Termination notice of one week is required for contractors except in the case of misconduct or force majeure.
- The terms & conditions of any appointment contract between ProcureNet and the selected candidate may be amended to comply with the client’s standard conditions for labour hire.
- For permanent recruitment, or if a contract placement were offered permanent employment by the client within 6 months of commencement, a recruitment fee of 15% of commencement salary would be payable by the client to ProcureNet. There will be no charge for recruitment after 6 months on contract, except where reduced margins have been mutually negotiated for longer-term assignments.
- ProcureNet makes every reasonable effort to ensure that candidates submitted have the skills, qualifications and attributes to perform the work specified to the client’s satisfaction. Should a contract appointment prove to be unsuitable, ProcureNet will endeavour to provide a suitable replacement from our existing database as soon as possible. In the case of permanent staff recruitment without a prior period of contract appointment, if the appointee is found to be unsuitable within 3 months of commencement, or the appointee resigns within 6 months of commencement, and the client advises ProcureNet in writing within the relevant period, ProcureNet undertakes to seek a replacement with the best available applicant from our existing database, free of charge.
- ProcureNet invoices quoting the client's order/contract number and supported by copies of authorised timesheets (for contract placements) or receipts for approved reimbursable expenses, are payable within 14 days.
- Special rates are negotiable for concessions and long-term agreements.