ProcureNet is committed to protecting the privacy of its Applicants, Contractors, Subcontractors, Consultants and Current and Potential Clients.
How ProcureNet protects personal and confidential information:
- Only authorised ProcureNet personnel have access to confidential and sensitive information.
- ProcureNet maintains a highly secure server which receives registrations, CVs, general enquiries, position requirement enquiries, and email.
- A document shredder is used to destroy all confidential information that is no longer required. (For example, CVs from applicants who request to be deregistered.)
- CVs and other personal details are not submitted to Current/Potential Clients without the prior approval of the applicant.
- Reference checks are not conducted without the prior consent of the applicant. This consent can be either verbal, or via the registration page.
- ProcureNet will not disclose any confidential or personal information to a third party without prior consent from the parties involved.